Lightning protection risk assessment Littlehampton
Lightning protection risk assessment Littlehampton – We are delighted to tell you that we offer free risk assessments to protect you, your building and the people within it from the elements! Check out our new video for more information.
Why you may need lightning protection:
- When lightning strikes the ground it seeks out the shortest route to something with a positive charge, in most cases, this is usually a building.
- Lightning can cause fires, data loss and in some cases even death when it strikes a building!
- Most people don’t know whether they have lightning protection on their building in the first place.
- Some people with lightning protection systems already installed may not realise that their system is out of date or not functioning correctly!
Why Test with Orion:
- We offer FREE risk assessments! We care about people and believe prevention is key.
- Our strike risk assessments ascertain if your building requires lightning protection or if the existing system has been installed to the correct level.
- After testing, you will always get a drawing of exactly where the earth positions are on your building. This allows us to link the place of the earth and any defects to it as clearly as possible.
- We provide a high-quality service with a customer first approach ensuring you get the best service possible!
Book your FREE risk assessment today!
Call or email us for more information about our FREE risk assessments.
How can we help you?
Lightning protection – Our team will then create a bespoke lightning protection system, install it and thoroughly test it to ensure that you can have faith that whatever happens, your building and the people within it is protected from the elements.
Earthing systems – We help design, install & maintain earthing systems safely and comply with all the correct standards.
Surge Protection – Protects your data from the destruction lightning can bring, immediately diverting damaging energy directly to earth where it is dissipated harmlessly.
Testing and Maintenance – We test resistance to the ground and if below the 10 Ohms maximum for a compliant system, we issue a certificate of compliance, alternatively we will issue a non-compliant report with a quote for the repairs.